High Energy Costs
Why pay to cool and heat your home all year long when you live in a few rooms at a time? With Mitsubishi Electric, you can actively condition the rooms you live in while dialing back energy costs in the rooms you don't use. Plus, Mitsubishi Electric's INVERTER-driven compressors automatically adjust to changing conditions to deliver ideal comfort while only using the energy that is needed.
- INVERTER-driven heating performance is far more efficient and effective than traditional heat pumps
- Cooling is up to 40% more efficient than standard systems
- Single and multi-zone systems available to fit any room or your entire home
- Options include more than 30 ENERGY STAR® certified systems
Hot or Cold Problem Rooms
An American Home Comfort Study (AHCS) reports that 67 percent of homes in the U.S. have a room that's too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter. It's a common problem with ducted forced air systems - on that can be solved quite simply with a Mitsubishi Electric system.
- Wireless control unit sense the temperature throughout the room and makes automatic adjustments
- Installation is as simple as mounting units, connecting the refrigerant lines and making a few electrical connections
- No new ductwork required, so installation is fast and doesn't require any messy renovation
- Options for single rooms, multiple rooms or your entire home
Indoor units allow you to create individual comfort zones.
Control the temperature within any space using ductless models including wall-, floor-, and ceiling-mounted options. Ducted options are available for larger or smaller zone conditioning. You can fine-tune your comfort while you save money by cooling or heating only the spaces you use.
- Room-by room temperature control
- Year-round comfort
- Up to 40% more efficient than central air
- Whisper-quiet operation
- No more hot or cold rooms in your home
- Odor and allergen filtration
- Turn OFF unoccupied rooms
- Remote control technology via kumo cloud® or other smart home devices